My programs are customized for each audience. As a result, I offer a range of fees for meeting planners that meet most budgets. During an initial telephone consultation we will determine your program requirements. Then you will receive a customized written quote for a unique package that suits your business needs and your budget.
What determines your price quote?
- Travel distance from Minneapolis, MN
- Length of program
- Design of program
- Extras included in package
What length of time do you generally speak?
Keynotes: 45 – 90 minutes
Workshops: half and full day
Customized sessions: Varies according to client needs
What do you mean by “design” of the program?
“Basic program” means the program is already developed and will be customized slightly according to the industry and/or interests of the audience. Most meeting planners find the basic design presentations an excellent choice for keynotes and meeting openers.
“Custom-built” is associated with workshops and training sessions. It means the content will be designed from the ground up, according to your needs. From the research to the organization and delivery, the program will be customized to meet your specific requirements. Meeting planners appreciate this design as it fits the unique needs that many groups and organizations have for their programming to have the most impact.
What do you mean by “extras?”
I offer a number of extras that differentiate my work from other speakers. Meeting planners find these extra items a great additional value to add to the entire experience. We can discuss this list during our initial call. A sampling of the extras include:
- Pre-event on site visits
- Pre-event video to promote the event
- Summary presentation to board of directors or management
- Articles for newsletters or publications
- Post-event video to reinforce message
- Post-event teleconference or webinar
- Written post-event report
- Door prizes
- Video recording of program for post event use and training
- Continuing education credit hours obtained by speaker (specific industries)
- One-on-one coaching for select staff after the event
Book some time for us to talk more about your event.